6 Tbsp melted butter
1.5 c crushed graham crackers (plain flavor)
2 Tbsp sugar
Dash of salt (to bring out the flavors)
Favorite Brownie mix
1 bag of Small Marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 325, and spray or butter your square pan.
- Crust: This is the most complicated part of the entire recipe. Mix all the ingredients in the square pan, then flatten the mixture out into a flat crust. The way I do this is I either just use my hands, or butter the bottom of a flat cup and use that.
- Bake the crust for 20 minutes.
- Mix the brownie mixture while the crust bakes, and pour the batter into the crust when the crust is done. Bake for about 40 minutes, or until the brownies are done.
- Remove the Brownies and turn the oven onto Broil (this simulates a grill in your oven by the way)
- When the oven is ready, cover the brownies with the marshmallows, and put the brownies back in for 1-2 minutes, until the marshmallows are nice and toasted. ENJOY!