Tuesday, August 17, 2010

0 Peanut Butter Squares

Anything that tastes like a Reese's cup really satiates my sweet tooth. Below is one of my favorite recipes for getting a Reese's taste in more of a traditional dessert format. I love making this for a group of people or for potlucks so I give my sweet tooth what it wants without eating an entire pan of peanut butter and chocolate...

Ingredients
1 cup melted butter
2 cups graham crackers (traditional or gluten-free) crumbs
2 cups confectioners sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips

1. Mix everything but the chocolate chips until well combined. Spread the mixture into a 9x9 or larger pan.
2. Melt the chocolate chips over a double boiler until smooth, and pour over the peanut butter mixture. Refrigerate the mixture until solidified.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment