Wednesday, September 29, 2010
- 3/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs (I use a gluten-free boxed variety)
- 1/8 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp melted Butter
- Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 2 spoons powered sugar
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Whipped cream
1. Preheat an oven to 350F. Line 9 cups in a muffin pan with baking papers. Line a small baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl combine the first 3 ingredients and mix until well blended. The mixture should appear like the mixture below:
3. Set aside about 3 spoonfuls of the mixture, and spread out onto the baking pan.
4. Add about 2 spoonfuls of the mixture into each muffin cup, and spread out evenly.
5. Add the muffin pan and baking pan into the oven. Bake for about 8 minutes until slightly browned. Let them cool completely.
6. Prepare the chocolate pudding as directed on the packaging, and let cool completely (if applicable).
7. Mix together the powdered sugar and cream. Whip the cream until soft peaks form.
8. Gently fold the cream mixture into the pudding. When the pudding mixture is well blended, spoon evenly into each crust cup. Throw into the refrigerator and let cool overnight.