|No, not that Apple...|
- Stronger bones: Apples contain chemicals and elements such as Boron, which are proven to increase bone density.
- Helps prevent asthma
- Helps prevent heart disease: Apples have a chemical that lowers "bad" cholesterol, which helps your heart and other body functions work better.
- Helps prevent lung, colon, liver, and breast cancer
- Helps you lose weight
- Good source of vitamins and antioxidants
- Recent research shows links between eating apples and the prevention of Alzheimer's.
Hope this is a useful tidbit of information! Please let me know if you think this is a good idea, or any other food's you'd like to see various health benefits of. Happy Thursday!