Lasagna is the food that keeps giving - make it once, eat like a king several times!
- 16 oz frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 tbs buttery spread
- 6-10 No Boil lasagna noodles
- 8 oz sliced portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 10 3/4 oz fat free cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz fat free sour cream
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8 oz extra sharp low fat cheddar (kraft has a 2 % version)
- Approx. 20 oz boneless, skinless chicken, diced
- Pre-heat oven t0 350 F, drain the spinach
- Melt the buttery spread over medium heat in a large Dutch Oven or a large pot with lid, then add chicken and mushrooms and sautee for 10 min. Turn heat down to low, stir in spinach, soup, salt, pepper and sour cream. Fold in grated/shredded cheddar, stir well.
- Spoon 1/4 of the mixture into an 8x8 or 9x13 pre-buttered dish; arrange noodles, spoon more mixture on top. Keep repeating this procedure until you don't have any more yummy lasagna mixture left.
- Sprinkle liberally with parmesan, cover with tin foil and bake for 35 min. Remove tin foil and bake for an additional 10 min.
Final Step - EAT!