- half a pound of thinly sliced sirloin
- 1/8 cup gluten-free soy sauce
- one spoonful of hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2 cloves garlic (or 1 tbsp garlic powder)
- half of one green pepper
- pepper to taste
1. Start preheating a skillet to medium low temperature.
2. In a bowl, mix everything but the meat and green pepper.
3. Slice the steak into even strips. (It'll make the steak cook faster and evenly)
4. Slice the green pepper into long strips (I don't have pictures of the green pepper because I did not have any at the time of making this).
5. Add the sauce and steak into the bowl, stir until the steak starts browning. This should take about 1-2 minutes.
6. Add the green pepper to the pan, and cook until the steak is no longer pink and the pepper has softened.
This peppered steak should go well with rice, potatoes, or any of your favorite vegetables. Enjoy!