Tuesday, November 2, 2010

0 Roasted Potatoes

So this post could be introduced with a story that is either half full or half empty. The half empty side is that I admittedly fail at getting a final picture of this side dish when I made it. While the full side that this is because I made this side dish for two of my brothers and they ate it up along with the steak I made in about 5 seconds flat...I'll go with half full! Yay friends, family, food, and fall!

On a total tangent, anyone else excited for Harry Potter in less than 3 weeks?

Ingredients
-5 red potatoes
-3 chopped garlic cloves
-1 ambrosia apple
-1 palm (i.e. enough to fill one palm in your hand) of oregano
-1 palm basil
-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
-1 palm thyme
-2 palms parsley
- salt and pepper


Steps
1. Preheat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Quarter the potatoes and place in a bowl.
3. Core the apple, and cut into chunks. Add to the potatoes.
4. In a small bowl mix all other ingredients.

4. Toss the potatoes with the oil mixture, and spread out onto the sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.

5. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment