Sunday, July 10, 2011

0 Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin


This past week I wanted to try making something I haven't before, so I tried making Bobby Flay's Bacon-Herb Wrapped Pork Tenderloin.


The recipe is really easy to follow, and not hard to make. My biggest recommendation is how to wrap the pork in bacon. I believe that there are 2 cheap tools you can use to make the wrapping easy: toothpicks and twine.

When wrapping each piece of bacon around the pork, secure one end of the bacon slice with a toothpick so it does not fall off, and then secure the other end of each piece once its wrapped. Once you've wrapped the entire pork, tie the twine around each piece of bacon to secure the wrapping, and remove the toothpicks.

Once you've done this, follow the rest of the recipe and it should end up delicious and moist!

No comments:

Post a Comment