Wednesday, June 5, 2013

0 Review - just ask josh brownies and cookies

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a good week! As some of you may know, Julie from just ask josh has been posting some of her favorite recipes and stories involving her children regularly on the blog. I love all the contributions she's made, and I was glad to have the opportunity to try her company's brownies and cookies before her online shop went live. Before I go into the details of my experience with her products, her online shop goes live today, so go check it out at http://www.jajosh.com and use the code JAJ25off to receive 25% an order you place on her site.

I had the opportunity to try both the brownies and the cookies. Both products are stored in the freezer, and the brownies were pre-baked, while the cookies come packaged as individual frozen cookie dough that needs to be baked.

I tried the cookies first (mainly because of my love of cookies over brownies) and fell in love with them. They come out of the oven with a great texture, color and taste. They're everything you want out of freshly baked cookies with the convenience of conventionally gluten-filled frozen cookies.

The thing that surprised me were the brownies. I've become used to the idea of dry brownies that don't have a great texture, especially if they were previously frozen. In fact, I've become used to dry anything gluten free if it's primary storage method is the freezer. The thing I liked about Julie's brownies is that they keep well, and have a great texture even though I may have had them stored in the freezer for a little while.

I definitely recommend both of her products, so if you're interested, be sure to take advantage of the offer she shared with us at the top of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment