Saturday, February 5, 2011

0 Blog Updated (Again) and January's RotM

Hey everyone!

Last month I started a new feature on this blog called "Recipe of the Month." The recipe for the month is the top or most popular post of the past month. This month's Recipe of the Month is my Gluten Free Stuffed Bell Peppers. Aside from being quite possibly the best main dish I've made, it was also the most popular recipe post of January. Also, I moved the Recipe of the Month out from the main page into a new page that is accessible from the tabs under the title. Direct link here.

Recipe of the Month: February

On another subject, I've once again changed some parts of my blog in an attempt to improve upon it. I've reduced the columns in my blog down to two in order to better make my posts the central focal point of my blog.

I love the new way that the blog looks, and I hope you guys enjoy it as well. Please, share your opinions with me and let me know. Also, if there's any changes or improvements you'd like to see, let me know either in the comments of this post, or Contact Me.

Thanks, and Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment