Monday, March 28, 2011

0 Choose March's Recipe of the Month


Somehow it's already the end of March, so its that time to pick your favorite recipe again! For me it's a tough choice, but I'd love to hear your opinions! I appreciate the feedback that you guys give me through these polls, it helps me figure out what types of food you guys enjoy reading about. Also, please feel free to continue sharing your opinions or ideas through either comments in posts or via our Contact Us page.

Also this month, if you either include your email address in the poll (I promise not to share it), or share this link through Facebook or Twitter (please mention @trcrumbley, makes it easier to track), I'll randomly select one or two, and you'll have the chance to try The Gluten Free Bistro's gluten free pizza crust. I absolutely love their crust, and am sadly on my last crust in the freezer. You have until Friday, so please, participate and always let me know if there's anything I can do to make the site better! Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment