Tuesday, June 18, 2013

0 Konsyl Product Review

Hi everyone! I wanted to share my experience with y'all for Konsyl gluten free fiber supplements.  I have family members who have had cholesterol issues in the past, and Konsyl fiber was recommended for helping reduce cholesterol levels.  I tried the original formula, which is of a similar consistency to a protein powder, so I used it in my fruit smoothies. In the past I've tried other fiber supplements that didn't dissolve well in water or other solutions, but I found Konsyl to dissolve fine and not add any odd flavors. It is notable that they have orange mixes and formulas, but I didn't try those. I found the original formula did great mixed with smoothies or other drinks.

If you'd like to learn more, check out their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Konsyl

No comments:

Post a Comment