Saturday, June 20, 2009

0 Braving new territory

Last night I went out with one of my coworkers who I met on Monday. He just moved into the area from Illinois, so he came to a new area where he didn't know anyone. While discussing all sorts of stuff, we got on the subject of braving new territory, seeing things you haven't seen, going off and living somewhere for at least a year without knowing anyone in the area, and if you can sanely, economical, and socially do well.

This discussion kinda made me wonder if I would be able to or not, I know this past year when thinking of it one of the reasons I would take anything in my home state is because it would be so close to the ones I love. I dont know if I'd quite have the will to do so. So to those of you who read this, what do you think (not quite necessarily about me, but about yourselves and in general?).

No comments:

Post a Comment